Google+ Peter and Kira Jay: Emmett and his Mahmah

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Emmett and his Mahmah

Our nephew Emmett really liked playing with our dog Mila while he was visiting. He started imitating Mila by panting every time he saw her. Soon I realized that he was calling the dog Mahmah. I don't think his own mama was to fond of that. haha Emmett walked around saying mahmah and then breathing like a dog. It was quite precious. I guess he missed Mila when he went home because Joni said he was walking around their house doing the same thing.
Emmett always wanted to play with Mila's toys and Mila wanted to play with Emmett's toys. Neither of them liked sharing. I think Mila usually won when it was her toy. She thought he was playing tug of war any time he grabbed her toy and immediately took it from him. Emmett also kept taking Mila's food away from her as you can see in one of the pictures below. She was trying to lick a plate and he was trying to take it from her. They were entertaining to watch together.





2 comments:

Rebecca said...

It's fun to see dogs and kids play together! So cute!

Joni said...

Cute! I love that you took lots of pictures of it. I've told Aaron about it. It really made me want to get a dog. I think we'll be taking our neighbor's two cats right now though, so we'll probably have to wait. I thought it was so cute to see him play with her, and he seemed so comfortable. He would look around when he panted too, so I think he was definitely looking for her. :)