Google+ Peter and Kira Jay: Baseball & CiCi's

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baseball & CiCi's

A few weeks ago we went with the our friend's Kelly and Andrew to an Alabama Baseball game. It was actually kind of chilly that night then it started to rain, Alabama was doing bad and we were hungry so we left about the 4th inning. We went to Cici's Pizza and literally stuffed our faces. I love the cinnamon rolls there! Yummy!





Remains of all the food we ate.
I think this cinnamon roll made it a dozen for me. :)

2 comments:

Tay and Teigan said...

Oh CiCi's how I love you. That is one of the things I miss most about the south. For some reason i just can't get enough of that cheap, greasy pizza!

And your trip to New Orleans looked great! So fun to see the pictures of Jackson Square and Cafe du Monde. Did you have fun?

P.S. You are a hot mamma

Rebecca said...

Yum...I want a cinnamon roll!