Google+ Peter and Kira Jay: Memory Post

Monday, July 21, 2008

Memory Post

My cousin had this on her blog and I thought I'd post it on mine too.

Here are the basic rules:


1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

3. Remember what your mom taught you; "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." lol Ready? Set? GO!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

The most prominant memory I have from our childhood is the one where we were mooning cars on Grandma's front lawn as they passed on the main road and Matt and Josh told on us and we got put in opposite corners of the room and all we did was laugh across the room at each other because we were too old for a punishment like that. Awesome!! I am grateful also for the time we have had together in our adult lives...I just hope we are awarded more time in the future! Love you!

Unknown said...

Kira was 4 years old in the last comment by the way. I just thought I would clear up the age.

Mink News said...

I remember how Peter and LKira just moved to Alabama and they invited US over to their apartment for Thanksgiving dinner and Kira was an amazing cook! I was totally sick- one of the sickest I can remember being in a long time and so I was totally out of it. I felt so bad. But I loved looking at her wedding pictures-cause she was just newly wed! They were gorgeous! Then she moved over by our house and she had us over for dinner again- (am I a slacker or what) She is the sweetest! I loved talking about working out with her and her and Peters families, cause she liked to work out too, and they have lots of funny stories about thier family- It was lots of fun.