Google+ Peter and Kira Jay: Kira in the News

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kira in the News

Here is some video of Kira in the News. They messed up her name though and called her "Kina Jay" instead of "Kira Jay." The "exclusive video" that they show on the news is some footage that Kira shot with our video camera. Kira was excited about getting on the news and getting her video on the news, but now she is embarrassed by it. I told her she looks good in it though, and the video turned out good.



This is the second time Kira and I have been in the News since coming to Alabama. The first time we were in the news was last year. We were playing bocce ball with our friends Joane and JJ and the photographer from the Tuscaloosa News newspaper took some pictures of us and put one on the inside page of the front cover. Here is the picture:

6 comments:

Jessica Anderson said...

YEAH GO KINA!!!! WHOO HOO!!!! ha ha... Thats funny they got your name wrong. I looked at the paper before i read your subtitles and i was like, wow that really looks like joane and Jj... and yeah, it was. Fun stuff! your tottally famous now!

Lance and Ariel said...

holy cow, you guys have had a lot going on out there. Scary!! And congrats on being famous now :)

Jesh said...

Hey, Kira looks and sounds a lot better than I do on TV. Did you ever see my commercials? I think she did awesome. The newscaster made me laugh with some of his explanations that were almost direct quotes of what Kira said. You guys should buy him a thesaurus.

Rebecca said...

Well don't we all feel silly about watching ourselves on camera! I can tellyou right now KINA you did A LOT better than I would have! Can I have your autograph Kina??!! Please Please! ;) You are beautiful girl...and famous now! Sweet! Love you!

Nate and Kelly said...

You're famous! I'm glad you're ok, though- you should go into reporting... you were so poised and eloquent!!

Joni said...

Man, that's freaky. I remember coming out of a movie theater in Payson and there was a standoff a block away. It's kind of scary. I think "Kina" looked cute in the video. haha