Google+ Peter and Kira Jay: Dancing the night away

Monday, January 19, 2009

Dancing the night away

Our friends the Jacksons took us out to dinner at their yacht club on Saturday night. The food was really yummy! I ordered a beef fillet and it was seriously the best steak I've ever had in my life! I think it was even better than the one I had at Shula's. It was super tender and juicy; you could cut it with just a fork. Pete liked it too. I was generous and gave him half. We had a lot of fun sitting and chatting while eating for a couple hours. We ate rolls, crab cakes, salad, our main course and desert! We were stuffed afterward!
After dinner we all headed to the Winter Ball at the Northport civic center.

This is our awesome Korean friend Kimmie! She is one of the funniest people you'll ever talk to! She's also really skinny and makes me look like a whale standing next to her.

These are our awesome friends the Jacksons! They spoil us like crazy! We love them to pieces!

After stuffing our faces at the yacht club.

Pete's favorite move

No comments: