Google+ Peter and Kira Jay: Yard Games at the Park

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Yard Games at the Park



Saturday was a beautiful day! We went to Kentuck park with our friends Joane and JJ. We played a game of croquet, bocce ball, and frisbee. I won the game of croquet (but only because we played poison croquet..Pete actually finished first (For those of you who don't know what poison croquet is: Your ball becomes poison once you finish and then you eliminate other players by hitting their ball)) Joane & JJ won the game of bocce by one point. It was a fun day and we were able to get some sun (I am the whitest person around so heaven knows I needed it).

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

How fun! I love those days when we can just go out and enjoy the sunshine and bask in life! Thanks for sharing!

Damon said...

Hey,

So THIS is your blog... I kept checking the old one. :) oops. cool pics.

Lance and Ariel said...

HI Kira! Your blog looks great. I just started ours too :) check it out...lanceandariel.blogspot.com

Tay and Teigan said...

that sunshine looks wonderful. looks like you had fun! ya'll coming back to utah any time soon?