Google+ Peter and Kira Jay: Update! April

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Update! April

It's been pointed out to me that I have not updated my blog in 5 months! I'm going to do an update for each month in pictures. Here are some pictures from April that I hadn't posted:

Adlee and Mila playing outside in the warm weather
Adlee had fun playing with this flower, she even tasted it! I love the beautiful mountain scenery in the background. (I can't believe how different she looks in these pictures than she does now).



I took Adlee to the Zoo for the first time. She absolutely loved it!
She even liked the water in front of the zoo.

Susannah was kind enough to share her baby doll with Adlee.
We saw the elephants.
And the Giraffes
Adlee enjoying her snacks at the end of our zoo trip.



We went wedding dress shopping with Jill. Adlee had a blast crawling around the dress stores and looking at the pretty dresses. Her favorite thing to do was climb on the pedestal.

We visited grandma Lola in Ogden.
We went to church with grandma too.

Adlee discovered her love for rocks in April.

Pete and I went to a dance at BYU for alumni at the Hinckley Alumni Center. It was a fun date night.

A cute picture of Adlee after her bath before bed.

No comments: