Google+ Peter and Kira Jay: August

Saturday, September 11, 2010

August

A few pictures of Adlee playing, just cause I think she's cute!


On our way to Farm Country at Thanksgiving point during 2 buck Tuesdays

Checking out the animals at Farm Country
Watching the Llama
Riding the tractor
Going for a ride behind a real tractor

Trapped in jail!


Best buddies

I did my first full length sprint triathlon mid August. I'd done a mini sprint before but this was a whole different beast with the swim in a reservoir instead of a pool and 4x the distance.

Running in for the finish! I was glad to be done! It was a lot of fun and I definitely want to do another one! Especially so I can do it without having bike problems!



We took a trip out to Vernal to go water rafting with Joni and Aaron and some of the Jays! Adlee and Mila were exhausted after the long weekend!


We went to $2 Tuesdays at Thanksgiving point again but this time checked out the gardens!


These pictures are out of order. This is when we were in Vernal at Joni & Aaron's house. Adlee tried on Luke's chicken costume.
We took a different route back from Vernal so I could see some of my relatives graves and the towns they lived in. Adlee is standing by my great-grandparents grave in Duchesne. We also went to Tabiona and Hanna where my grandfather was born and raised and some of my other ancestors are buried. It's a really beautiful area in the summer time!

3 comments:

The Loden's said...

Wow she is so cute and big! What happened to our babies??

Caroline said...

Great pictures! She is a doll and looks so much like her daddy! I want to hear more about your triathalon! Congrats!

Tay and Teigan said...

Wow! Way to go on your triathalon . . . that is awesome! Adlee is getting so big and adorable.