Google+ Peter and Kira Jay: The Rest of December

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Rest of December


Adlee did great on her first plane ride. I was so thankful to have my wonderful friend Kelly on the same flight with me. It would have been a lot more stressful without her there and it was much easier to carry the baby and all her stuff with someone there to help. Not to mention it was awesome to have a great friend to talk to the whole way.
This is what she did on the longest leg of the trip from Birmingham to Las Vegas. She was awake from Vegas to Salt Lake but she was really good and hardly fussed at all. I was so glad!
This is Adlee watching her first snow with Grandma. Never mind that she looks like a bum with her PJs half on and wild hair.

I just love this baby!

She really enjoys her bath time!

Grandma bought Adlee a cute outfit for Christmas. These pictures were taken at a Christmas party at my Aunt's house.
Adlee with Grandma and Aunt Paige.
Adlee lover her Grandpa! He always sings her silly songs and makes her laugh.

This is one of my favorite faces that Adlee makes. She does this face when she is excited or sees something she really wants. Usually the arms go out to the side in excitement as well. She was waiting in line to see Santa when this picture was taken.

Mommy and baby in line to see Santa
She loved Santa. She kept looking at him and smiling.

Daddy and baby. Pete was doing a Christmas beard challenge with his brothers.

This is Adlee opening presents Christmas morning.
The wrapping paper was a bigger hit than the presents.
I think my dad took this of Mila but it shows Adlee opening presents too.
This one is blurry, but I still like it because it shows her having fun with the paper.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Adlee is such a Doll! I LOVE the video of Uncle Rex and his Grand Daughter! Very cute!