Google+ Peter and Kira Jay: November Update

Thursday, January 21, 2010

November Update

We found a chocolate fondue fountain on clearance at K-Mart when I was pregnant with Adlee. We finally decided to put it to use at the beginning of November. I couldn't have chocolate the first little while after I had Adlee because it didn't agree with her so that's why we didn't bust it out sooner.
This is Pete with our friend's Kelly and Rachael.
Kelly, Rachael, Joane, Conner and Pete's arm. Apparently he couldn't resist the fountain long enough for me to take a picture of everyone.
Yumminess
Next time I need to make the chocolate thinner so it cascades more easily.

Adlee loves the dog. The dog loves her back most of the time, I think she'd like her way more if she didn't try to pull her hair out.

Adlee loves to play with cords! It would be her favorite toy if we would let her play with them.
Me and my great friends Joane and Kelly at the midnight showing of New Moon. Miss you guys!

This is Hazina and Hadassah. Hazina and Pete went to law school together. They were in the same study group their first year I believe. Hazina and I were due a day apart. I had Adlee about a week before Hazina had Hadassah. This was their first meeting.

Adlee LOVE, LOVES her bouncer! She goes crazy in it. I will have to post a video of her bouncing later.
Loving on her dog again.

No comments: