Google+ Peter and Kira Jay: Pictures of my little sweetheart

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pictures of my little sweetheart

Pictures are from most recent to oldest.

My sweet, crazy haired, chubby, drooling, happy, adorable baby!

Sweet little sleeping princess. This is what she did while we went out to eat with some friends friday night.
Eating her bunny that she just loves to cuddle with! Thank you Alex, Mia and Jason!
All cuddly wrapped in her towel after bath time!

She loves this toy we got for her!
She also really enjoys putting everything in her mouth including her dress.

3 comments:

Alexandria said...

What a doll she is...I sure hope you are having fun...it goes so fast and then you start missing it!! Glad she likes the bunny:)

Much love, Alexandria

Clark Family said...

ahhhhhh she is soooooo cute! She is growing so fast I think Im going to have to go buy her a new present! LOL

Rebecca said...

Adlee is a little rolly polly ball of cuteness! Hey I heard you were moving to Utah?!!! So does that mean I might have a chance of seeing you sometime in the not-so-distant future?