Google+ Peter and Kira Jay: PIctures from the last month

Monday, September 7, 2009

PIctures from the last month


Adlee pretty in pink in the beautiful dress my grandma sent.
This one shows Adlee's chubbiness well
Doing some tummy time before bed.


I like this cute little outfit
I think she is trying to tell me what she thinks about me taking so many pictures :)

Accidentally matching in navy


I look gross but Adlee is cute before swimming


Chillin on the towel after a swim

After church 2 weeks ago


Enjoying some Daddy time
She loves her hands now. She's also obsessed with her feet.
I think this outfit and headband are so cute! Thanks mom!



2 comments:

Alexandria said...

I love the zebra print....it matches my purse:)

She is one beautiful girl!!

Unknown said...

Cutest baby in the world! and hottest mom in the world too!