Google+ Peter and Kira Jay: 4th of July

Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th of July


My parents and Pete's parents spent the 4th of July with us this year. It was a lot of fun having family here for the 4th! I thought only my dad was coming for the weekend but my mom surprised me and showed up to! She brought some really cute outfits for Adlee with her. She also made some really cute letters that spell Adlee to put up in her room. Pete's parents came for a week and it was so great having them here! His mom got me addicted to her yummy cookies while she was here.
On the 4th we had some delicious BBQ and home made ice cream! It was all very good and even better since I didn't have to make most of it! We watched the firework show at night to end the day!
Enjoying the firework show.We have to put a bug net over Adlee because there are so many bugs here in the south!

Adlee in her 4th of July outfit that Grandma brought.
My dad...he's lost 50 lbs recently! He looks great!
Pete's mom. She was such a huge help while she was here!!!
Pete and my mom
Grandpa Jay holding Adlee. He was great at getting her to burp.

No comments: