Google+ Peter and Kira Jay: A Special Dress

Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Special Dress


A few weeks before I had Adlee my mom sent me a package in the mail. She sent me a few things for my birthday, a super cute lamp for Adlee's room and a yellow dress and blanket with a note attached. The note said that she and I had both worn the dress home from the hospital and she thought my daughter might like to wear it home too. I had no idea my mom and I had worn the same dress home from the hospital or that my mom still had the dress. My mom, Adlee and I are all the oldest in our families and we all wore the same dress home. The dress is really cute especially on Adlee!







This is a picture I found of me in the yellow dress.

4 comments:

Joni said...

That's SO cool. I hope you guys are doing good. The first few weeks are kind of rough in some ways. It only gets better from here!

Alexandria said...

How special that little dress is, and so perfect on Adlee:)

Clark Family said...

Awwww she looks sooo cute! How sweet your mom kept that ! I need to be better about keeping stuff! Call me:)

Tay and Teigan said...

How cool that you have passed that down through the cute girls in your family. Hope you're enjoying life as a new mamma!