Google+ Peter and Kira Jay: December

Thursday, January 27, 2011

December

The Booths kindly invited us to see the reindeer and lights at Thanksgiving Point for FHE in December. We also went to a live nativity. We had a good time (minus the long nativity line). Here are some of the kids petting the reindeer.

Part of the Booth fam.
I don't think Adlee cooperated for many pictures this night.

On our way to the live nativity

I don't think I got a picture of the entire Booth family together. Cute nonetheless
Adlee and I made a pineapple upside down cake together. This was Adlee's first time baking. She was proud of her creation!

Pete wrapped his present the fastest at a contest at my aunt's house.
Adlee got into the hershey kisses that everyone had in cups for a game. This chocolate mess was all over my pants too.
Cousins playing on the stage at the Jay family Christmas party at the church.
Adlee with the Moore girls.

Santa brought Adlee her own "Dumbo" and mommy for Christmas! She loves Dumbo and was excited to have her own!
She got some play dough in her stocking.
Excited about her Elmo book!
Her own ride!

Uncle Josh reading her one of the Dr. Seuss books he gave her for Christmas.
I love these two!
Love :)
I left a permanent marker on the kitchen table and Adlee got a hold of it for less than 30 seconds. The kitchen table also had some nice black marks but luckily came out.

No comments: