Google+ Peter and Kira Jay: Already 4 months and half way to 5

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Already 4 months and half way to 5

I can't believe my baby is already 4 1/2 months! Time is going by WAY too fast!
At her 4 month check up 2 weeks ago she weighed 15 lbs and was 23 1/2 in. She is in the 75th percentile for her weight and head and 25 for her height. Pete said to the doctor "So she's short and fat?" haha The doctor said she is just right, which I agree!
Adlee has wanted to be a big girl from the start. She tried to hold her head up on her own from the get go. She started rolling over both ways just before she turned 4 months. She is almost sitting up now. She does sit up on her own with her hands in front of her. I'm nervous that she is going to crawl early because she is already almost all the way pushing up on her hands and knees. I'm hoping that does not happen. I'm not ready for her to be moving around and getting into everything. She's doing a pretty good job of rolling to get places now though.
I just love this little girl and can not imagine life without her! She brings so much joy to my life! She is a happy baby and is always smiling! She loves to hear the sound of her voice and is therefore always making some kind of cute baby noise. One of my favorite things is her sweet laugh!
Here are a few random pictures close to the time she turned 4 months.




These two are becoming fast friends! If only I could get them to stop trying to taste each other.


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Well I can't believe how fast it goes either! She is so sweet! Mila is so good wither her! If you think this is fast wait till you have more! You blink and they are a year old! No joke.