Google+ Peter and Kira Jay: 2 1/2 Weeks Left!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

2 1/2 Weeks Left!

We are excitedly awaiting the arrival of our baby girl! We can't wait for her to get here! We finally decided on a name but are waiting to announce it when she arrives.
Her nursery is almost all the way put together. We would like to get a rocking chair/glider of some sort before she comes. I'll put up some pictures of her room when it is finished.
This is a current picture of me at 37 weeks pregnant. My mom is coming on May 28th and she wants the baby to hold out till then so we will see if baby cooperates with grandma! I have had a good pregnancy so far and I am still not too uncomfortable. I feel really lucky!

4 comments:

Murray Family said...

Aw, how exciting! You look great! It was nice talking to you the other day :)

Jessica Anderson said...

I can't get over how small of a belly you have for being due soon!! It probably bugs you to hear that, because i've had lots of women say that to me too lately and it bugged me... but I've never seen someone so far along so small! But you look great! How exciting that she's coming so soon!

Unknown said...

AWWWW you look sooo cute. Kade is sitting here with me and he said hey her is havn a baby! soooo cute! I can't wait to see the cutie patootie~

Tay and Teigan said...

Wow time has flown by! I am glad you are still feeling good and you look so great! Such a cute mamma.

And happy birthday to Pete!