Google+ Peter and Kira Jay: My hot hubby playing the guitar

Sunday, March 30, 2008

My hot hubby playing the guitar

Last Sunday I took some pictures of Pete playing the guitar after church. One of his many talents is singing and playing the guitar. I love listening and watching him play the guitar; he is adorable!
He started teaching me how to play the guitar. I am learning to play and sing a Faith Hill song. It is fun playing the guitar and singing together, even though I am really bad at both! (maybe I will improve with practice) :)





2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You guys are a pretty dang cute couple! I am still sad that we haven't met Pete!

Melea said...

Oh the days of Pete Pete Pete Pete Youre so sweet...Pete you are pretty handy with a guitar. Your wife has a great teacher! I am so happy you found my blog too! It will be fun to stay in contact