Google+ Peter and Kira Jay: My Hero

Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Hero

President Gordon B. Hinckley passed away a week ago. He was one of my Heroes. President Hinckley was an amazing example of charity and optimism. He inspired me and so many others to be a better person and live life to its fullest. He completely dedicated his life to the Lord. He and his wife set a wonderful example of a happy marriage. I loved hearing his testimony and counsel. He accomplished so many things in his lifetime and will be greatly missed!



3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thank you so much for sharing those videos with us! The one with Josh Groban in the background brought me to tears yet again. I truly do miss him already!

Rebecca said...

Ummm...someone needs to post more blogs! I think her name starts with a K and ends with an IRA! Yeah cous! Where is the love?

Rebecca said...

ok Kira, I tagged you so you would blog!! Copy the tag from my blog and paste it into a new post and then erase my answers and put your own in. Then tag 5 bloggers you know! Love Becca.